The last clue added the last row on the outside of the quilt. The soloist continued a pattern to the centers and the corners.
She also suggested piecing the backing from stash and I continued in my neutral pile. And you know …. there are still more fabrics in the bin! Her instructions included a bit of “sashing” on the back and corner posts. I did all of this in neutrals but many in the group did another design of colors with this piecing.
I wrote the label on one of the backing cornerstones before quilting.
Planning the quilting…. I took a photo of the complete top, printed it in black & white, and then used tracing paper over that master to draw some ideas on paper. In this photo, some is marked and I’m looking at thread ideas.
Next up… quilting!